Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.

Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.
Follow me by email, below right

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I got the Versatile Blogger Award!


I'm shocked and pleased to have received this award!  What a high!

.By accepting this award I agree to do the following:
  •  Thank the blogger who awarded me with a link back to him/her.
  •  Share seven things about myself.
  •  Pass the award on to fifteen other newly discovered blogs.


Seven things about myself:

Along with being a fiction writer, I am a nurse and wellness educator (at http://www.carolynchambersclark.com where I offer a free Wellness Newsletter, copies of my health-related books, e-books, free articles, and more.

I was born in northern Wisconsin, went to college at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and then moved east for a masters degree at Rutgers University and a doctorate in nursing education at Columbia University.

I write fiction by myself and with my co-author, Anthony Auriemma.

I love the beach and can drive there in 5 minutes or bike in 10.

I garden all-year round in large pots.

Blogs I have passed this award on to are: (I'm working on getting okays for these...)


Thanks again to Glo Haynes, blogger extraordinare

(https://plus.google.com/1162083985767116575/posts)
for finding my blog interesting and Versatile!

No comments:

Post a Comment