Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.

Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.
Follow me by email, below right

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Life, The Universe and Everything

David Farland's Kick in the Pants, encouraged me to share this from his latest newsletter: 

"LIfe, In 2011, LTUE, a science-fiction and fantasy symposium, became independently funded. In the years since, they've allowed over 500 each year to come for free, making up about 50% of their attendance. In order for them to continue to allow students to attend for free, they are seeking donations. They could really use your help to spread the word about their donation drive (and to donate)."

Because The Universe and Everything 2015 is approaching fast, hurry on over to http://ltue.net/donations/

No comments:

Post a Comment