Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.

Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.
Follow me by email, below right

Sunday, October 25, 2015

For YA Authors: 19th Free Dear Lucky Agent Contest

Welcome to information about the 19th (free!) “Dear Lucky Agent” Contest on the GLA blog. This is a FREE recurring online contest with agent judges and super-cool prizes. 

According to Chuck , here’s the deal: "With every contest, the details are essentially the same, but the niche itself changes—meaning each contest is focused around a specific category or two. So if you’re writing any kind of young adult fiction, this 19th contest is for you! (The contest is live through EOD, Thursday, Oct. 29, 2015.)"

This contest will be judged by Agent Eric Smith, so you'll have a chance to have an agent see and review your work, and you might even win a critique!

Here's the place to go: http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/guide-to-literary-agents/19th-free-dear-lucky-agent-contest-young-adult-fiction
Be sure to scroll down to the article, then submit per the instructions.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment