Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.

Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.
Follow me by email, below right

Monday, December 1, 2014

Finished a new young adult novel called DANGEROUS and sending to an agent

Hi All,

Today, I'm getting my new young adult thriller ready to send to an agent who requested the full manuscript after reading the first five pages.

This is exciting. Every time an agent requests a full, my little heart pounds like crazy. Could this be it? Will I get representation?

You never know.

DANGEROUS is about a younger sister who knows her older sis is dating a murderer. She has to figure out how to stop her, even though older sis is head over heals over this rich, handsome guy. Even though the police chief thinks she's crazy. Even though she's always reporting crimes that turn out to be simple misunderstandings.

Will Cassie get the evidence she needs to send this guy to jail before he kills her sister...and maybe her, too?

Will the agent want to represent my novel?

I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment