Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.

Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.
Follow me by email, below right

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Is a novel ever finished? Views from the trenches

Okay, so it happens to me a lot. I think I've finished a novel and then I get a brilliant idea--or what I think is brilliant--and start tinkering with it again.

Sometimes it's after my query letter gets a less than warm reception, but other times it's like the proverbial bolt out of the blue that strikes me. Ninety-nine percent of the time, I'm happy with my bolt I immerse myself in my bolt. I think my bolt is the best thing ever.

There aren't any quantitative measures for this sort of thing, so I just have to take it for granted that I'm right. This new change will make the book better.

Do you get bolts out of the blue and if so, please comment below and let me know what your bolts are like and what effect they have on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment