Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.

Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.
Follow me by email, below right

Sunday, August 2, 2015

How A Mountain Bike Can Extend Your World and Save the Environment

Okay, I did it, I bought a mountain bike yesterday, the kind that has really strong tires so I'll probably never get a flat, the kind that can go and go on cement, or mountains, or whatever.

Why did I do this?

Because, we sold our second car a couple of months back. It was old, we'd sunk a lot of money into it recently, and with only using it once a week, the poor machine just didn't get enough of a workout to stay healthy.

But, this left me with no way to get to my tennis workout on Monday mornings. Now, after consulting with my tennis friends who have bikes, a mountain bike emerged as the safest, easiest to maintain, least costly transport for me on the days our car isn't available for me to use.

It's for sure better for the environment than spewing gas exhaust into the air.

Consider a bike for your transport and let me know how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment