Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.

Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.
Follow me by email, below right

Monday, September 20, 2010

HURRAH!

Okay, it's finger-crossing time and pants wetting time, and...

Yup, two agents asked for the full manuscript of FORENSICS BY THE NUMBERS...and within four hours of getting the query. Either the query is fantastic, or they loved the premise. Time will tell. Meanwhile, another agent asked for the first chapter, so on it goes.

Millions of sugar plums dancing in my head...and my fingers...something inside me says "You've been here before..."

Yes, I have and it never resulted in getting an agent...so let's not get TOOOOO excited!

Okay, but Tony and I disco danced at 6 a.m. this morning. That oughta tell you...

Bye for now.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment