Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.

Leave a comment and I'll gift you one of my novels or a subscription to my Wellness Ezine.
Follow me by email, below right

Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Contest for Writers of Young Adult Fiction

Hi Everybody,

There's a new contest over at Guide to Literary Agents you or your friends or family might be interested in.

It's the 7th "Dear Lucky Agent" Contest. This time, it's for writers who've completed a Young Adult novel that they're seeking repesentation for.

The address for detailed information on how to submit is:

Guide to Literary Agents

You can also find information about Guide to Literary Agents in my links to the right of this article.

Good luck!

All best,

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment